Thursday, September 18, 2014

End of Summer, Begining of Fall

As Summer Fade to Fall
One of my favorite "junk" finds this summer was this Old Rusty Wheelbarrow



To late in the Summer to fill with Flowers, Mums were a thought, but I wanted something a little less costly, so I dug into my stash of old Clay Flower pots, now it looks like I'm cleaning up!



A couple more "junky" finds this summer were, this old, old Lawn Mower and Sprayer...


I did Splurge on a Few Mums! This one found a home on my Mom's Old Chair



Last summer I put together this Spigot Planter, but thought it needed a little something, so I decided to add the Stripes to match the Birdfeeder...

 
I'm kinda enjoying watching Summer fade to Fall, how about you?
 
Sharing with:
Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb4_thumb1[2]

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty gardening vignettes, Lorrie! I love the one with your wheelbarrow and those lanterns. Speaking of which, they are great. I love how they look. I could see adapting some old house lanterns into something to use in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorrie ... I was just thinking about you yesterday and meant to look you up again because I remembered your beautiful Fall mantel and I need some inspiration right now to get started on mine. So, thanks for stopping by Timeless Treasures with a nice comment. You are a (no-reply blogger) so I was not able to email you. I am so happy you are blogging again. Love your photos and the books in your Etsy Store. Take care, my friend.
    Keep in touch.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the old rusty containers adds to your garden. Looks nice.

    ReplyDelete